Ok, so I know I'm a little behind on blogging, but I have a good excuse. Well, not really, but I have been pretty busy. Christmas was so much fun! It totally stinks to be split up and not be a family anymore, but being with my parents and my brother and my daughter is just awesome! Ava had a really good time with "Uh Jawed" as she calls him. We went to the airport to pick him up and she wasn't real sure of him, but by the time we were home she had a new best friend! I loved to spend Christmas Eve with her. I got to read her "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and do some other traditions with her. Christmas morning was the only time I wasn't sure Ava was really my daughter. She only opened 5 or 6 of her presents and then just wanted to play with other things. What?!?! She obviously has some things to learn from her mama. She had a good time opening her gifts and her face was just priceless. I am so blessed with this little girl and I thank God everyday that she is in my life, yes even when she is testing my patience! We had a great visit with Jared and I'm so glad he got to come out for a few days. I have been busy just trying to get things squared away for the pending divorce. I also start school on Monday. I have a few classes to take before I can apply to nursing school. I'm so excited to start down this road to Ava and I's new lives!
I am a single mom trying to figure out on a day to day basis the best way to raise my little girl. I struggle, but I love her more than anything. I'm glad to be going down this road with her by my side!
No comments:
Post a Comment