Just a little post with some good pictures and some good news. As of April 21, 2009, I am officially divorced. Kinda sucks, but it's so much for the better!!! The pictures are just some randoms I have of Ava from recently.

My little thug baby!!

Peek!!!

She wanted up in that dryer so stinking bad! When she got up there she realized that it really wasn't all that fun!!! Yes, I am a bad mom. I let her stay there so I could take a picture!!!

Then she got shy because I was taking her picture while she was so upset!

Ava's Easter present from Nanny and Poppy! Thank you!!!! It is so nice to have this in the backyard. There is now some soft much under the swing set just in case Ava gets crazy and jumps off the swing.


The boxes are great for parking bikes and strollers!!

Seriously, these two love each other sooooo much!

I just like this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment