Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Updates


Some other things that are going on..... Ava is pooping in the potty!!! I can't get her to pee or go on the potty every time, but I will definitely take what I can get! On Saturday night, Ava and I had a movie night. We cuddled up in my sleeping bad and watched Sleeping Beauty. She can't stop watching that movie now! I want to get her more Disney movies, but it is impossible to find them! I think Disney needs to release more! Ava is growing up way too quickly. She is in swim lessons. After a rough start, she is finally starting to love going and swimming with "Coach Melanie"!! She is doing very well too! She is putting everything together. I have a little fish on my hands.
I am still playing softball and loving it. We don't win every game, but we have so much fun playing! I am trying to convince a friend to put together a team here in Chandler and then I can play on two teams!! Some players from my softball team are playing mud volleyball next weekend, I am so excited to play, it should be so much fun! I went to Indiana in May and had such a good time. I threw a baby shower for Becky! I think it turned out well and I think she had a good time! I did some firsts on that trip too... I ate sushi for the first time (not the total real deal because Becky can't have raw fish, but close enough) and I also went on my first motorcycle ride. I had such a great time back there and I can not wait to go back!!!

No comments: