Thursday, August 20, 2009

Really...???

Wow, I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted.. wait yes I can. Not too much is new with us these days. Ava is pretty much potty trained during the day. She doesn't have accidents when she is awake, but we are still using the diaper for naps and bedtime. She is doing such an awesome job at her swim lessons too! She has two other little girls in that class and there is one that she makes a lot of trouble with. The two girls are inseparable while they are in there. I love to see her having such good friends though. I also put her in a gymnastics class for two weeks. She seemed to like it and I know if she went more she would love it. However, it is a parent/tot class and my schedule just doesn't allow for that right now. I am pretty much working every day that the class is offered. Or at least every other. So when she turns 3 I am going to put her in a class that doesn't involve the parents and there are a ton more time options. Hopefully her friend from swimming will also do the gymnastics with her. That's about all on the updates for the time being.... I will add some pictures for your viewing pleasure = )

My little chef

Poppy throwing Ava in the pool....her newest favorite thing!


Mud Volleyball July 11, 2009
SOOOOOOOO much fun!

Yes, I realize the ball is right there in front of me... you try playing mud volleyball!


Overall, our team didn't do too bad. We won one and lost two (double elimination). We won one more that I thought we would! I can't wait until next year!!


No comments: