Saturday, May 15, 2010

Princess and the Pea


Today, I took Ava to see Princess and the Pea at the Hale Center Theater in Gilbert, AZ. This place is awesome! I sent my mom and dad there to see Guys and Dolls for my mom's birthday. They both said the place was really cool and intimate. They have even gone to another show since and have tickets to another one later!!! I'm not sure you can really appreciate how awesome this place is without actually experiencing it! Ava and I went with my friend J from work and her daughter K. We had such a great time at this play. Ava actually sat still and was quiet the whole time!!! These actors do such a great job to make the performance child friendly and entertaining. (The best part......tickets were 11 dollars each!!) The next childrens show they have coming out is the Little Mermaid. I can't wait to take Ava to see that. After the show, the 4 of us went over to Oreganos. A wonderfully delicious restuarant. We had pizza, sandwiches and their famous Pizza Cookie. (it used to be called a pazookie, however some other restuarant claimed they trademarked the name so oreganos had to give it up.) The Pizza Cookie is still just as delicious as always!!!

No comments: