Monday, August 2, 2010

Missouri

Ava has been a traveling fool this summer! She went to Indiana in early June with her dad and then to San Diego in the middle of this month, again with her dad. Well now it's my turn to take her somewhere. So we went to Missouri : ) We stayed there for a week and it was so nice to see everyone and meet a couple little cousins that we haven't gotten the chance to meet yet. It was my grandmother's 75th birthday. Ava and I stayed at my Uncle Tim and Aunt Sherry's house. Ava was in heaven out there because there was so much to do. So many cows to see and so little time!! We rode on 4-wheelers quite a few times. As Ava told me, I am not a very good driver. However, I did get better as time went on. Ava had a lot of fun playing with all her cousins that she hadn't really gotten to meet before. She especially had fun with sister Derek. She's such a funny girl. She said to me one day that she was going to see her sister. And I said to her, "what's your sisters name?" Her response was "you know, your cousin Derek." And so my cousin Derek became Sister Derek. I'm not sure I will ever be able to call him anything else. Sorry Sister Derek, but thanks for playing with her, she loved it!!!
***BEWARE*** lots of pictures!!!

4 generations!!

Ava loved hanging out with Aunt Sherry!

Miss Ava spent tons of time playing with these 2 dogs, Taz and Parker!
Ava and Uncle Tim petting the red cow

This calf was only a day old and Ava got to pet her!

Tractor! She was lovin' the farm life

4-wheelin!!
Me, Ava, and Jared

Great-grandkids
left to right: Ryan, Connor, Logan, Ava, Cameron, Brooklyn, Kaila

Grandma's 75!!!
Cousins
top row (left to right) Nathen, Derek, Jared, Charlie, Jeremy
bottom row (left to right) Lauren, Whitney, Mike, Amy
Grandma's dog Cookie and Ava


A good ol' midwest rainstorm! That my Arizona friends is what rain really looks like.

So much fun playing in the rain!

No comments: