Let me just start this post off by saying July has SUCKED!!! I am not a fan of July 2011. On July 9, my grandma passed away. She was 94 years old. Exactly 2 weeks away from her 95th birthday. It was a sad day and I was so very upset. But my grandma had lived an extremely long life and she did not want to be here anymore. Whatever happened to her was a blessing for her. She is so much happier now. As sad as I am to have lost my grandma, I am so happy that she is in a much better place and doing the things she loves that she could no longer do. Ava took the news like a champ too. She knows that her grandma Sunday is up in heaven.
The worst part of this month happened this past Friday, July 22. My dear dog, Daisy, passed away in her sleep. She was at the doggy hotel because I was planning a vacation getaway to San Diego, California. I got the call as we were on our way out of town. There wasn't much I could do and the whole experience seems so surreal. I had no idea anything was wrong with my poor girl. The getaway was not like I imagined it to be. I had a wonderful time laying on the beach, but holding the memories and tears back was so incredibly hard. I feel such guilt that my doggy baby died and I was no where around. She was such a great animal. I have not had the chance to tell Ava this has happened because she has been staying at her grandmas while I was out of town.
God Bless Grandma Sunday and Daisy. I love you both very, very much.
RN & stuff...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment