My brother came out for Thanksgiving this year. We got some pretty good family pictures. I am so glad he is able to come out every so often. Ava really does love her Uncle Jared. Side note, I got an iPad for Christmas and Ava LOVES to FaceTime her Uncle!
My parents took Ava and I up to the "North Pole" this year. Ava got to see the snow for the first time up close. She wouldn't really touch it though. She seemed to have a great time riding the train and talking to Santa!
We had a small News Years Party this year. Just the girls. It was nice to be able to hang out with friends while the kids played. The apartment is a bit small, but we made it work.





Other news, Ava had her tonsils out last Friday and recovery has been incredibly rough. She wakes up screaming in the middle of the night. I am running on fumes. I'd say I've had maybe 20 hours of sleep this last week.....maybe 25. I just can't wait until she's feeling better. She did do incredibly well before, during, and immediately after the surgery.
That pretty much sums up the big thing in the last several months. I sure am hoping 2012 is a little better to us. So far, it's not too bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment