Saturday, March 27, 2010

I would like to give a shout out to my mom who helped me with this room. I think it is such a cute little girls room!! She busted her butt to paint the walls this pepto bismol pink so my little girl would feel at home in her room. Then she made (that's right, I said made) the fabulous head board!! Thanks mom!!!

Ava started preschool on February 1. She has been going now for almost 2 months. Overall, it has been a good experience. However, the little stinker thinks she is supposed to cry when I drop her off. Pretty much breaks my heart, but I know that as soon as I am in my car, she is totally fine!!! This last week was a good week. She didn't cry at all! She tried to pucker up as I was leaving, but that was it! Her teachers are great and I think Ava is making a lot of new friends in class.


Haha! Ava loves to curl up on this shelf in the closet. She's such a stinker : )

No comments: