I'm not quite for sure how I got this old, but here I am!! The good thing is is that I really don't feel like I'm 29 and I'm pretty sure I don't act like it! This year for my birthday I got some PTO at work and was able to go to a Cubs spring training game. We sat out in the lawn and drank beer and socialized!! It was such a good time, although I didn't watch much of the game (sorry Cubbies!!!) As much as I don't like living out here because I miss my friends dearly, I really can't complain about the numerous amounts of activities there is to do out here!! This years birthday was definitely much better than last year, considering last year I spent it with the ex-family because of a wedding.
RN & stuff...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment